Now Offering CFO and Controller Services
We're pleased to announce that Dorota Haskins, Chartered Professional Accountant is now offering part-time and contract CFO and Controller services. Providing flexible and scalable services to organizations that either don't have the budget or need for a full-time CFO or Controller, or for those organizations who need an interim expert while they source additional talent or require a backfill for a temporary leave.
We understand that every organization requires a different service portfolio, so we fine-tune our CFO services based on your industry, stage of business and specific company requirements.
CFO services include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Key Performance Indicators
- Financial Analysis and Modeling
- Internal and External Reporting
- Audit Preparation
- Board Presentations
- Special Projects
Many businesses may not hire a Financial Controller because the salary is cost prohibitive. Without this senior position, these businesses lack the expertise to prepare, forecast and analyze operating budgets. Our Controller Services provide you with access to knowledgeable CPA-level expertise when your business needs it, allowing you to leverage Controller services as needed during key periods - and scale back during non-peak periods.
Controller Services include:
- Supervision and review of accounting staff's work
- Ensuring proper reporting of revenue and expenses
- Fixed asset management
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of adjusting and closing entries
- Preparation of financial statements